Friday, January 13, 2006

Hurried post

Hey -- can't type long since I'm off to the retreat. First day of classes went well. Surprisingly I was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for BI with Emmons. I actually like him... perhaps the workload will be hard, but I liked him and I think he'll be a good teacher. Math was... well... math. Miss MacCullough is teaching it this year. She's different than Mr. VanBilliard, but she's nice. (She's also my advisor) Chapel was... not very great. They had some comedian there. Anatomy and Physiology -- well, I'm not quite sure what I think about it yet. I haven't decided if he's going to be a good teacher or not. There are 5 of us from Memorial dorm there, including my RA Shannon. Four Gospels was ok... Mr. Oliff's eyes scare me. He's kinda... I dunno. We'll see what that class is like... so basically, much to my surprise, my favorite class (for the day -- we'll see when the workload begins) was BI with Dr. Emmons!

I bought 2 books from Christy and Sun Hee and I are hoping to buy the anatomy and physiology book from her friend and then we'll split the price and share the book. I finally bought a Scofield Bible cuz I need it a lot. Sooo yeah....

Have to go now. Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this blog for me ... you should just be on your way to the retreat now. i'll be looking for details about that on your return!

Anonymous said...

hi becky, could you e-mail me? i can't find your e-mail address, and kayla wanted to e-mail you. thanks, corina