Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Some thoughts...

The header of my blog says "For The Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you." The Bible talks about how God sees when a sparrow falls. That is such a small thing which reminds us how much more He sees when one of His children cries...

God is truly good and faithful. I guess I can be a pessimistic person when it comes to my own life (yet terribly optimistic when it comes to everyone else's) and I'm learning a lot about sitting back and trusting my future to an all-wise, ever-faithful God.

Yes, I'm going back to PBU. Maybe for the rest of the years in college. College may not be my first choice and I like to say that college is not for everyone... but I have no other option. I can't stop for a year because I'll lose all my scholarships. Funny how some people want to go to college and can't and here I am in college and I'd rather drop out. I am not transfering to WPU yet -- God has obviously overruled and who am I to question Him?

But... the point of this post is that I went to PBU on the way back from VA and talked to Elisa Monahan and I have a room in Penndel and it's a single room (Mommmmmyyyy sleepover time!!!) and the other 2 girls in the apartment I know and they're nice. God answers prayer in unbelievable ways...

I would yack on more but Andy is yelling for me to leave for Prayer Meeting.

PS I have a sore throat and it's all white in the back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...u kinda ruined the seriousness of the blog with that last comment on your sore throat. ew. hehe...anyway, hope you're doing better. Will be praying for ya! Baboosh