Monday, July 24, 2006

Quick one

If you don't hear much from me until May 4, 2007, it is because life suddenly got busy. (May 4 is when school ends next year.) I have about 7 minutes to write this. I decided working 5 hours in the morning is soooo much faster than doing it in the afternoon. I'm kinda glad I have the 5 hours to get it over with in the afternoon and then only 2 when I go back. It drags when kids spend half the time sleeping. Haha.

Thanks to a year at PBU, I have developed my time management skills. I was able to squeeze in an hour this morning (plus get a load of laundry on the line... woohoo!) and about 45 minutes just now to study and I put in 4 hours Friday morning last week. I have the first big exam (covering 4 chapters) on Thursday with the topic and references due for my term paper also due. La la la. I get off work at 5:30 so I should have some more time to study after dinner.

Work is calling me. See ya later.

No comments: