Sunday, January 07, 2007

New prayer cards

Our new prayer cards came out. I am cursed on prayer cards. I think I was blinking. Oh well. I look Chinese. At least I'm Asian. It's not as bad as LAST prayer card. That one is haunting in its ugliness! And I am happy to say that my name is "BECKY" on this one. Come to think of it, it's a very nice prayer card. I'm giving it to Danae because she insisted on a good prayer card. She took the old one when she was at Trinity because she thought it was amusing. Bad girl!!!

I watched the services via the live video feed. There was a very big benefit of watching a baptism on the video -- it was closeup (rather than trying to see through heads) and nobody saw me bawling. Hehe. Dusty was baptized (he turned 29 this weekend) and as soon as he stepped in the tank I started crying. And I have a cold too.

Anyway, my ears hurt so I'm going now. Byebye

No comments: