Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just a few pix...


Nice and clean for White Glove

Teehee... candid picture!

John... duh

I think he looks like Andy looks when he's trying to fool you but not really succeed

The interested people at the table

Backyard

Pretty flower... one of many pix

Julie and Christiana

Birthday girl!

Danae the Kansan and chopsticks...

Danae's study habits (at the bottom of the stairs in the back of the dorm)

No time to bother explaining all the pix, so I'll just post a few and then let you look at my photobucket album for the rest.

Janita's Birthday (which I posted the pix on here anyway)
Catherine's Birthday
Spring

Updated Roomies album

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed them all ... even the photobucket albums. THANKS!

Chuck said...

I agree - nice flower pictures!

Post a picture of your boyfriend.