Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hi ya

Phooey... I was hoping to leave today after work and skip OT and be back in NJ Thurs-Sunday, but I can't because they're short-handed at Chick-fil-A and I have to go to work. Sniff... oh well. When I went in, Jon had been the only one on shift since 8am. I stayed an hour and a half longer to finish out the shift for him. Rahim is still being held and Kenny quit. The other workers are high schoolers and can't work the morning shifts. Sooo yeah, I have no back-up to take my shift tomorrow. But anyway...

I've been so lazy all week. It's not good because I have a ton due next week. I'll work on it over the weekend. Hehe. Everyone is asking things like "What does your church do for Easter?" Heh... are we the only ones that treat Easter pretty much like every other Sunday? I said something about having Rebap Camp......... hehe. Christy's church has services Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sunday. Sounds Catholic... hehe.

I was out on the grass today with Ariel for a while. It's not really sunny out today, but it was still nice. Everyone is crazy about getting a tan... strange, cuz back home everyone wants to get whiter. Hah.

No comments: