Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A story

Today, I was peacefully walking to class. The sun was shining. The sky was a clear blue. The trees were bending as the wind swept across them. Other students were coming out of their classes. I had my head bent as I was folding my gum wrappers and suddenly, as if by magic, a little squirt of what looked like mustard appeared on my thumb. I looked up. No bird. But some sort of creature must have left a little present on my thumb. The End.

Epilogue: To this day, I shall wonder what sort of creature it was. It made my day. I went around laughing afterwards.

=========================
A diamante to make you depressed:

Summer
Sunny, warm
Running, playing, sleeping
then the weather changes
Freezing, chilling, shivering
Cold, dark
Winter

Thank you. The End.

4 comments:

jo said...

winter's beautiful in its own way. Look at the good side:-)

Anonymous said...

you're not suppose to text and cross the street. your experience proves that you shouldn't walk and fold gum wrappers, either.

Chuck said...

I tried so hard not to say anything about poop on your thumb - but I just did. Couldn't resist! - GRIN
UC

Anonymous said...

hey... this page needs updatessesss precious!