Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A note from the busy one

"I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process. . . It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?" -- Anonymous

I am very busy and yesterday I got no homework done because watching Chris do low lights on Katie's hair was too distracting. I have class in 20 minutes too.

Dispensationalism is dying. Mr Field (aka the PBU heretic... along with Schnittjer who says he's 2 inches away from being covenant) was talking about the different kinds of dispensationalism. Which reminds me, Dad, are there kinds of covenant theology? Because there's classical dispen, revised dispen, progessive dispen, and ultra dispen. Good grief. Anyway, Mr Field said, "Progressive dispensationalism is moving much closer to its rival, covenant theology." So how come dispensationalism keeps changing?!?! So yeah.. it must be dying. I think Dr Master is the only remaining classical dispen in the school. My theory is that if a prof has white hair, he's closer to classical. The younger the profs are, the more prone they are to progressive dispen and very close to reformed. I saw Nick after class and talked to him about it. He has now moved from Arminian ("I see what Wesley was trying to say, but now I don't really go with it...") to Presbyterian.

Bye.

No comments: