Thursday, November 09, 2006

*Smile!*

Sometimes there are little things in life that make me smile. Today, for example:
1) I was in class reviewing for a final and I reached into my jacket pocket and found some smarties that I had forgotten all about!
2) I walked out a wing in Heritage and bumped into Joe!!! I haven't seen him since December! It's nice to see old friends.

Anyway, let's do a brief update:

Yesterday, I unintentionally skipped Church History. That class had just started to get interesting because it is now on the persecutions and stuff... BUT smart me thought class ended at 2 so I scheduled a meeting for 2! Hah, class STARTS at 2! Oh well...

It's official -- I'm moving next semester. I'm just moving into the basement, though. Fourth semester, fourth room. I may or may not have a roommate. Right now there's nobody there... so I could have a single room next semester. Wheeee!!! We'll see though.

We did our group presentation for Children's Lit and we actually got an A. Yay!!! That was this morning. I had to be in class at 7:30am. *Yawn*

My legs are sore. I ran a mile for 10 minutes straight on the treadmill last night. That was fun. Colleen got the idea to go to the gym every night for a week and wanted us to hold her to it. So far we've been faithful from Monday-Wednesday. Hah.

I'm gonna go now... bye!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another example of a little thing that makes you smile ... finding an email from your mom in your inbox!

Anonymous said...

So when you saw him you said, Hi Joe!