Thursday, June 22, 2006

Early to bed... early to rise???

I am so tired... went to Kait's last night and slept over. That meant I slept at 1... and then got up at 6:15 and went bike riding on those ridiculous hills. Kait and I are going to try to do it 3 times a week to train for biking somewhere in Maine... whatever it's called. So we are dieting and exercising. Go us!!! (Not to mention cheating and part of it is Kait's fault *cough*)
It's 9pm. I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

But before that, let me leave you with this interesting conversation I overheard while playing "lifeguard" at the pool at The Orchard School:

"Shahan, who do you love?" -- Willow
"I love you." -- Shahan
"You do???" *giggle giggle* -- Willow
"Richard, who do you love?" -- Willow
"I love you." -- Richard
"Shahan, Richard loves me too." -- Willow
"Shahan, if you both love me, you have to fight over me." -- Willow
....
"Shahan, who do you want to marry?" -- Willow
"Huh?" -- Shahan
"Who do you want to marry? Marry means the same thing as love." -- Willow
*Me cracking up silently*

Please note that Willow is 7 and Shahan and Richard are 5 or 6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute story naman becs. hehe...i could imagine you "cracking up silently". haha