Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maybe some day I'll post pictures and some wonderful blackmail videos of Elena. Last night when I got back from class, she had some Tang and apparently the sugar did her in because she was bouncing off the walls. She was lying on my bed serenading us "operatically" about life as a PBU student. It was a strange night.

I need to be reading right now but I'm not. Today is such a gorgeous day. It's not conducive to studying! I rode the morning shuttle to the tune of "Fun, Fun, Fun" (till Daddy takes the T-bird away). Yeah....... interesting.

Chapel was really good. A guy from Urban Promise spoke on innercity schools mostly and how solid, good Christian education should not be only for the rich. I saw there's a week long "mission" trip during Spring Break to Frederick Douglas School in Chester with World Impact. I want to look into that. It's such a good school. I loved it when I visited for a day during missions conference. It only goes up to 3rd grade, at least it only did last year. I like it when professors talk about our "teaching ministry" rather than our teaching job or career.

Anyway I really should do my homework before I have to go to the beloved dishroom.

1 comment:

somecallmemom said...

If my webcam experience with Elena the other day was a preview ... bring on the videos!