Tuesday, November 06, 2007









Horrible. Who has 5 exams and a quiz on the same week that isn't finals??? Seriously... I need to be cramming right now... but I'm not. Serina and I were getting lots of studying done in the cafeteria until people showed up and decided they wanted to socialize with us. Bad people. Go away. Haha. And now I'm babysitting. The good news is I finished reading for my night class... and the little angels are asleep. The bad news is I have to memorize all my Spanish vocabulary and write a Spanish paragraph tonight after 9:30 or 10:00pm. Eww. That's disgusting. I have to somehow start writing article summaries and think about completing my science unit... oh and not to mention... study for science exams. The good news is I don't have an 8am class on Thursday because of the MACSA conference. AND I don't think I have Spanish on Friday which is equally beautiful. Sports teams are going down to Florida. The women's volleyball team also made PBU sports history. I don't really know anything about it. You can find out about it on the PBU sports page if you're that interested. Go Crimson Eagles!

I miss out on Student Senate Chapel on Friday. Too bad. Last one was good. I have to be at a mandatory short term missions trip meeting. Yes, I got picked to go on the missions trip to Louisiana over Spring Break.

The weather is quite chilly. James calls it comfortable. I call it freezing.

No comments: