Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And it begins again!

Ok, so today is Wednesday and the first full week of student teaching 2 has ended. I haven't been inspired to sit down and begin my blog again and I'm still not really inspired but I really should start writing the funny things that happen while I think of it. I have some really nutty kids. There are also 20 of them instead of 8. I should come up with nicknames for them again but there are too many to think of.

It has been a bit of adjustment going to public school. I didn't realize how much I'd miss Faith Academy. I think I really miss the community the most... and being able to address bad behavior with the Bible. My co-op is quite different from Janine. Janine and I were pretty alike in personality and this time I have a male co-op and he's very disorganized. I'm getting used to being handed things on the spot and being told to teach them. He handed me a guided reading book and told me to teach it on the spot. He said he wants the principal to come observe me just because. Uh... that wasn't in the contract. Oh well.

I probably have funny stories to tell but I'm not really inspired right now. I need to start updating this more faithfully. Oh, and today one of the girls, Trinity, walked into her teacher's elbow and banged her nose and was going around pinching her nose. She caught me biting my lip trying not to laugh and she said, very nasally, "It's NOT funny!" Hahaha.. oops

No comments: