Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"Who gave the Sto. Nino to the people of Cebu?"
"According to our lolo, si Magellan kuno!"
"Who killed Magellan?"
"Si Yoyoy Villame!"
"Oh no."
"Ay, si Lapu Lapu, pala. Ay, si Lapu Lapu."
.............
"What is Iran?"
"Iran ay tatakbo!"
"No! What is Iraq?"
"Iraq, malaking bato."
===========================================

The guy has the best accent ever. Funniness!!! Butse Kik is so pointless it's funny. Yeah yeah...

Sooo I went bike riding yesterday. I biked to ShopRite and then back up whatever that street is that JCHS is on... it starts with W.

I have to get oil to change my car oil.

EDIT// I smell powder. My hair is all wet. I feel like I just showered and I'm at camp. Weird!!! Whatever. Anyway! Funny quote time:

At lunchtime, the Evernhams were over and they were talking about some guy that came up with Mr. Evernham from Florida. Anyway, Gmother and Gfather know his parents or something...

"We had him for dinner once." -- Gmother
"Oh... I don't know. I don't think he would be very tasty." -- Gfather

If I were drinking, I would have choked on it. At least I thought it was hilarious and would have gone into a fit of gigglations had not there been guests. Besides, I have learned to exercise self control and only chortle to myself.

Check the tattle blog

Two pics -- a daisy (Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true. I'm half crazy all for the love of you....) and a cactus flower.

No comments: